Saturday, May 14, 2011

Polymer Clay Workshop

Last weekend I had the fortunate experience to meet a fellow Etsian from one of my Etsy groups who also, coincidentally, got booked to come to my little home town to teach a polymer clay workshop! It was super fun and I'm glad I went, as I learned a whole lot!

You can find her here at tooAquarius.com
Thanks Elaine!!

Here are some photos of my new creations (and some of Elaine's which she kindly gave to us; such as the rose and the green leaf).


The batch!
 All baked and ready for jewellery making! :)


My sunflower green beads.
I made some blue ones too.
 Elaine made the rose cane and I made a few lovely beads with them.


My sunflower cane beads:


My purple and pink beads: 
(yes, I am obviously a girly girl, hehe)


Pink polymer clay beads: 


Some beautiful pendants my little girl made!


Some roses:


Some pretty flowers:


Can't forget butterflies! :)


My little girl making cup pendants...she's so talented!!! :)


A few colourful pendants that I made.
And also a big, crazy pendant that Brooklyn made (looks kinda like a seahorse)!
I think she's budding into a little artist!! :)


All in all, an uber fantastic workshop!!
Can't wait to learn more!!

Happy weekend!
xoxo
~Vita

6 comments:

  1. The canes are gorgeous...looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great! It's so hard to believe all that detail can be made with clay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purple flowers - so pretty!
    I used to love making clay beads when I was younger, of course non of them looked anything like those hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was all so fun, thanks all! I had no idea! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always fun to learn something new! Wow everything is so intricate and pretty, you did a great job Vita! I bet you and your daughter are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am trying to find Sunflowers in beads not larger than 10mm for a bracelet. Any chance you have some sunflowers you would sell me?

    Rebecca
    feralgodmother@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete